Why, hello there. This blog is where I'm going to be dumping all the recent pictures I've taken. Comments and criticism welcomed.  

Sunday 26 September 2010

Basel - Mulhouse - Strasbourg - Switzerland

Strasbourg











Strasbourg






Strasbourg

Cousin Skateboarding 1

Cousin Skateboarding 1
Strasbourg
Some bokeh

Strasbourg
Strasbourg

Strasbourg

Mulhouse


Switzerland

















Switzerland

Switzerland
A quick selection on photos taken from when I was staying in Mulhouse, France with my cousin and auntie. Because Mulhouse was so close to the boarder, we went to Germany on the first day I got there and Switzerland on the last day. Switzerland was INSANELY expensive. I was experimenting with black & white (and a bit of sepia) with some of these shots.

I'm also thinking about using Tumblr, as making posts with this many photos is a hassle, especially when you want them in a specific order with captions.

Note: Some of the images are unclickable, dont ask why -.-.

20 comments:

  1. my favorite is the one of the canal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these pics. you should get a fisheye lens if you dont have one yet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments.

    Yeah i would love to get a fish eye, its on the list of things to get. Right after D7000 and possibly the 35mm 1.8, not sure yet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! Can't wait to see Europe for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome photos, some of them, especially the b&W clouds, look especially haunting

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pics! I like the cloud rearview mirror shot

    ReplyDelete
  7. You sir are an amazing artist, I hope you make good money for your work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow those shots are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The one of your cousin skateboarding is pretty sick. Did he land it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. The cloud pics are amazing! Great contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome pictures, really gives a feeling of being in travel mode. I love that feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for all the comments again!

    @theratiocination yeah he landed that one. But he was complaining a bit saying the board wasn't close enough to his feet in mid air lol.

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow, great shots. looking forward to seeing more

    ReplyDelete
  14. these are seriously great, man. i love the vividness of the clouds.

    keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the midair skating pics!

    ReplyDelete